4 May: If you request a VOSON account and do not receive a response within 24 hours, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have requested a password reset and have not received a new password within 2 hours, please also email us directly.
We provide software and consulting services to help you track, measure and understand the online social and organisational networks that are important to you. We specialise in the quantitative analysis of inter-organisational hyperlink networks and the blogosphere.
Online social and organisational networks are built by humans and this simple (but often forgotten) fact is reflected in our approach for creating business intelligence from these networks. We use a unique combination of methods and associated technologies drawn from the social, information and computer sciences, allowing us to provide valuable insights into the interaction of consumers, brands and businesses in the networked economy.
If you would like to use a free trial version of our software, please apply for an account.
As a registered user you can:
Access the VOSON System
- The VOSON System is located at https://voson.uberlink.com
- You use the same credentials to log into the Uberlink website and the VOSON System
- The VOSON System currently only works with the Firefox browser (Internet Explorer and Chrome will not work!).
Download the VOSON Data Provider for NodeXL (VOSON+NodeXL)
- To use VOSON+NodeXL, you first need to install NodeXL
- You use the same credentials to log into the Uberlink website and VOSON+NodeXL
- In VOSON+NodeXL, select "VOSON@Uberlink" as the data provider
- Note that as of October 2012, version 0.5.4.14 of VOSON+NodeXL is no longer operational, and so all users need to install version 0.5.4.15. Version 0.5.4.15 of VOSON+NodeXL works with both Win7 and WinXP.
- Manage your VOSON user account - password, email etc.
- Access VOSON documentation and support (see "Software" link top right)