We provide software and consulting services to help you track, measure and understand the online social and organisational networks that are important to you. We specialise in the quantitative analysis of inter-organisational hyperlink networks and the blogosphere.
Online social and organisational networks are built by humans and this simple (but often forgotten) fact is reflected in our approach for creating business intelligence from these networks. We use a unique combination of methods and associated technologies drawn from the social, information and computer sciences, allowing us to provide valuable insights into the interaction of consumers, brands and businesses in the networked economy.
If you would like to use a free version of our software, or to subscribe to a free trial of our Professional Tier subscription, please register for an account! As a registered user, you can:
- Access VOSON
- VOSON is located at voson.uberlink.com. You use the same credentials for both the Uberlink website and VOSON, which are created when you register.
- VOSON+NodeXL is the VOSON Data Provider for NodeXL. To use VOSON+NodeXL, you first need to install NodeXL. You use the same credentials for both the Uberlink website and for VOSON+NodeXL.
- Manage your
- You can adjust both your Uberlink user profile and your VOSON user account (password, email etc.). Access is also available for VOSON documentation and support.
- Join the VOSON
- The VOSON Community Fora provide support for both the free and subscription versions of VOSON. They're also a great place to meet and interact with other VOSON users!
- Receive Dedicated
- If you are a subscriber to VOSON, you can receive dedicated e-mail support.